Air Conditioning Maintenance and Air Conditioning Service in Lehigh Acres, Bonita Springs, Estero, LaBelle, Naples, Fort Myers, and the Surrounding Florida Areas
Air conditioning maintenance for convenience and peace of mind. Be confident your air conditioning unit is in top shape for now and hot months ahead. Broken units can severely interrupt your life, especially if you’re not home when your unit breaks down! Your house can start to feel uncomfortable without AC in just a few hours in Southwest Florida. The best insurance for continuing AC comfort is an affordable AC maintenance plan by Airworks Cooling and Heating that ensures the reliable working performance of your AC and preventive maintenance for the months ahead.
Airworks air conditioning maintenance plan – only $179 for 2 complete visits per year
Airworks Cooling and Heating has been in the AC business in Southwest Florida long enough to create the AC maintenance plan that fits perfectly with our local environment and conditions. We know what to maintain and what to look out for optimal year-round AC function. Our plan of $179 for 2 visits per year (every 6 months) allows our technicians to service any issues with your AC and prepare for the coming months.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Through check of AC unit including testing, cleaning and running
- Increased productivity of unit and avoidance of typical efficiency loss of 5% per year
- Decreased costs in unexpected AC repairs
- Self-paying over time through energy savings
- Increased humidity control for both your comfort and protection of your home and possessions
- Educated and qualified technicians that will provide a summary of what they completed as well as any recommendations if further work is needed
The “complete” air conditioning maintenance package
No two maintenance services are alike because no two AC units are alike. Some of our customers have older models they hardly use while some customers have newer models that are constantly running whether by preference or the home’s sun exposure. Regardless of your unit and condition, Airworks knows you depend on your air conditioner running well. We will do our best to keep your unit in top shape.
AC Maintenance Check List
- Clean unit coils, vents and flush the drain line
- Check the amp draw of the compressor, heater and fan motors
- Review the system’s safety components
- Change the filters as needed
- Confirm air flow and temperatures
- Inspect duct work for leaks, cool air flow and efficiency
- Check operating pressures and coolant level*
Many other AC service contracts require monthly visits. Airworks Cooling & Heating is different. Our fully trained technicians have the experience to maintain your AC through six months visits to save you time and money. Airworks technicians undergo continuous education in the installation, repair, and maintenance of HVAC systems ensuring they’re always up to date on the latest industry changes and equipment on all makes and models. Our BBB rating of A+ is a reflection of our technicians!
*The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) recommends that coolant levels be checked every year.